Our office follows strict guidelines regarding COVID-19 based on the CDC and California state recommendations during this pandemic so patients must be prepared to comply with office policies we have put forth to keep our patients safe.
While we are continuously monitoring and navigating the rapidly changing situation regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our highest priority continues to be the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We are now open for all in-office visits.
For non-essential visits, we offer Telehealth appointments.
If you have an in-office appointment, only the patient being seen by the provider is permitted in the office during the visit unless assistance is required. We also require wearing a cloth face covering to your appointment.
For our in-office patients, we have implemented the following measures to protect patients and staff, which include, but are not limited to:
- Screening patients and taking temperatures at check-in
- Requiring office staff and the provider to wear surgical masks
- Wiping down all common high-touch areas, such as exam beds, doorknobs, countertops, etc between each patient
- Making hand sanitizer readily available in our office
- Enforcing social distancing
We will continue to update our website as our office hours change and as information becomes available to adapt to the evolving crisis. Thank you for your continued loyalty and for entrusting us with your health.