Why Sunscreen Is So Important?
According to this article, the top 5 reasons you should wear sunscreen are as follows:
1. The ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding from harmful rays.
2. Skin cancer rates are on the rise and sunscreen has been proven to decrease the development of skin cancer.
3. It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations.
4. It also helps to reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness.
5. It slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin.
For the full article, click here.
Sunscreen is important for several reasons. The obvious and most important reason is to protect your skin to avoid skin cancer. There are several different forms of sunscreens. Some are gels, lotions, and sprays. Some have high zinc oxide while others do not. Although any sunscreen is better than no sunscreen, the ones with high zinc oxide levels will be most beneficial to your skin. Sunscreen can help prevent melanoma, which is one of the most aggressive forms of skin cancer. A great sunscreen product that we recommend is eltaMD. It can also help prevent premature aging of the skin, keeping your appearance young and youthful.